Powered By Blogger

Sunday 12 June 2011

AWOL

It seems an age since I updated my blog, no excuses just that I have been AWOL but am now back and hopefully will keep the blog upto date.

Here are two of my latest cards. The first one is a thank you card for a wedding invitation received a couple of weeks ago. The card has been sent but you can believe the kind of life I have been having just lately - I sent it without signing.
Consequently I had a phone call asking if I intended to accept the invitation, we laughed when it was realised what I had done.

I have used the Hougie board to make the diamond pattern on the front of the card and the image is from Shoes In Bloom CD from Ooh La La Creations. I made the flower using an SVG cuts file on my cricut machine.

The second card is for a friends birthday, she loves oriental so I think this card is very appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely cards Trish. Glad to see you back to crafting again. Hope to see you on the PW Message Board soon too. :)

    ReplyDelete