Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 April 2011

And the Year Goes On

Hopefully things are now going to get better...
One can hope.


After an awful scare - I was taken ill in M&S (cannot thank the staff there enough) and having lots of tests at the hospital I have been given the all clear, so we can now carry on.

I love SVG files and using my Cricut machine to cut them out, (more about that later). So I have been busy today making an exploding box for my sister.





I used double sided papers from K & Company - Wild Raspberry Speciality Paper.


I downloaded the exploding box files from SVGCuts, which is a fantastic website, Leo and Mary are so helpful and provide lots of inspiration through tutorials and freebies.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you've been sick, Trish. Glad things are looking better. I like the way you decorated the outside of your exploding box -- I'm sure your sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box! Glad you have the all clear on your health!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been ill, but pleased to hear you've been given the all clear. Take care.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete