Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Long time gone



Hi again it has been soooo long since I posted on my blog, all has not been well but hopefully that is about to change.
I have  imported  my blog Chloecards onto Artychaos and am using this blog for my craftyiness as I have found a love of mixed media. In fact I first became interested over a year ago but then family problems and illness stopped me from carrying on with any of the projects I had in mind. I hope that I will now be able to keep upto date and have lots of crafty bits to share.

1 comment:

  1. Totally, the actual write-up is really the very best in that will worthwhile matter. I really fit in jointly with your results and certainly am going to keenly seem to be toward your own upcoming improvements. Just telling many awriter.org
    thanks could not only be sufficient, for your exceptional readability as part of your composing.I'll use this information to provide term papers for my friends.

    ReplyDelete