Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Life has its up and downs

It has been a while since I blogged, lots of reasons but the main one being life itself.
Anyway time to get busy and complete all the projects I have started, also start taking part in the challenges that I love.

Well I have had great fun playing with alcohol inks.

I have managed to make two projects using the backgrounds, I hope you like them.
One I made into a card for a friend of mine and the other is an ATC for a swap with the theme Summer.

1 comment:

  1. Both of your projects came out beautiful Trish. I still need to practice with my alcohol inks. The few master boards I made did not come out as pretty as yours. Maybe because I'm using dark tone colors? Sounds like I need to get a few more.

    Looking forward to seeing more of your finished projects :)

    ReplyDelete