Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 March 2010

Busy Busy Busy!! Challenges too!!

I have had a great time this week being on various workshops as well as looking after my two grandchildren a couple of days.

What can you do with one rubber stamp, well here are four samples of cards I made this week just using the one rubber stamp and although they are very different from each other I love them all.

This first card I made is for my Mum, the flowers are coloured using water colour pencils.


The second I have used inks and cotton buds to colour the flowers. I think that both these cards have a contemporary look.


The third card is an easel card and I have used versamark and white embossing powder for the image and a brayer with Big and Juicy ink pad for the background. This was then mounted onto card that had been inked and distressed using a colour box ink pad.

The final card I think has a very classic and elegant look and has been done in Black and White.


As Ooh La La and Paper Cutz challenge this week is any thing goes I have entered the cards.

5 comments:

  1. Four gorgeous cards Trish,isn't it great how different techniques can change the look.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, how different they all are. Thank you so much for joining in the fun at OLL
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all too Trish although all very different. Thanks for sharing your creations with us at OLL. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi trish how lovely to see you and with 4 absolutly gorgeous cards and 1 stamp wow I think the first one is my favourite
    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trish how lovely to see you and with 4 absolutly gorgeous cards I think the first one is my favourite
    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh la La
    Wendi x

    ReplyDelete